Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see stop by and leave me some love

Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Special Delivery

Good afternoon, We have had a busy day having repeat medicals for our green card applications, we are just hoping this is the last part of the process and we will get our permanent residency soon!

A colleague of my husband has just been made a dad for the second time so today's post is showcasing the card I have made to celebrate this:


The image is one I have had for a long time but was scared to color as I didn't believe I could do it justice. I used copic markers on Spectrum Noir ultra-smooth cardstock and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I made a 5x7inch white card base and matted this with aqua colored card. I then used papers from a Lili of the Valley design pad which unfortunately is no longer available. Again these and my image were matted with the aqua cardstock. I typed my sentiment on my pc and added this to the side of the image before attaching it to the card using foam tape. Last but not least I used Joanna Sheen's bunting die to complete the design.  

I am in love with this card and have struggled to give it away I'm just glad it's going to a good home!



1 comment:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the image of the baby and the papers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie